WCA has a pay-to-play fee of $35.00 per sport.
Eligibility to compete is determined by MHSAA standards, as well as WCA requirements.
- A student with an “E” (below 60 percent) will be ineligible on a weekly basis.
- Students with a grade less than 78 percent in any class will attend mandatory study hall sessions during lunch.
- A student must have an updated physical examination before participating.
Sign-up sheets for every sport are posted outside the Athletic Director’s office for students interested in participating in a sport.
- 5th/6th grade: All participants have equal playing time
- 7th/8th grade: All participate, but not necessarily equally
- High School: Full competition, “play to win”